8.174.985,62 US dollar: This stunning amount of money came together in the form of donations thanks to the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality on itch.io! Sadly, the bundle cannot be purchased any longer, but if you are one of the lucky 814.683 contributors who got it, chances are high that you are unsure which of the over one thousand seven hundred items you should give a try. Luckily for you, we will continue our video compilation series about the bundle until we covered each single video game in it. So have a look at our eleventh video, which features thirty more games.
All games we featured in our eleventh compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Kaiju Big Battel: Fighto Fantasy” by Super Walrus Games (Paul Harrington), W. James Pandelis, Glock, mr8bit, Zack Corcoran, James Paige, Richard Upchurch & Rand Borden.
- “Blue Rose” by White Cat.
- “Interstellaria” by coldrice & Niamh Houston.
- “Broken Minds” by LockedOn & OddTillTheEnd.
- “PALACE OF WOE” by owch.
- “Flux” by Mars Ashton & Dylan Packard.
- “DATA LOSS” by Noé Charron & Lateralis.
- “Blitz Breaker” by Reece Kelly, Fat Bard (Zach Fendelman & Patrick Crecelius), Luciana Nascimento, Dyre & Jeremy Hobbs.
- “DROPSHIP” by MINIGOLIATH (Paul Large & Gary Whitton).
- “Rising Dusk” by Lukas Stobie.
- “Orion Trail” by Schell Games (Dave Bennett, Jesse Schell, Gabe Yu, Matt DeLucas, Evan Brown, Mike Sanchez, Ryan Hall, Mike Traficante, Jill Sciulli, Joshua Lehman, Tom Quitoni, Bob Jones, Josh Lippert, Chris Arnold, Jake Witherell, Reagan Heller, Matt Mahon, Harley Baldwin, Dan Lin, Derek Hetrick, Patrick Jalbert & Shawn Patton), Yotam Haimberg, Heidi McDonald, Rainbow Kitten, Rachel Dorrett, Andrea Hall, Rebecca Cordingley, Matt Kucic, Connor Fallon, Mike Grinti, Chris Cleve, Zachary Coe & Chuck Hoover.
- “Fish Fly Fever” by Froach Club (markeryjane, minipete & carpetbones).
- “HATCH” by Rubeki.
- “DERE EVIL .EXE” by AppSir, Inc.
- “You Died but a Necromancer revived you” by BolHut (Jaime Gifte & Jaime Rabid), Pablo Raak, Luís Filipe Almeida, Shinyuden (Luis García, Arisa Fujimaki & Tomomi Kiyono), Carbonfox, Jotaemearts, MetalZebra & MDLune.
- “PARANOIHELL” by lum.
- “Aerannis” by ff.
- “Forgiveness : Escape Room” by Chaos Minds, Eric Holzschuh, Miri Bogdan Shkolnik & Julian Blasing.
- “Zenodyne R” by JackDarx & HeavyViper.
- “Myth Bearer” by JC Bailey & Snabisch.
- “Hyper Sentinel” by Huey Games (John Ogden, Rob Hewson & Andrew Hewson), Jonathan Port, Rob Fenn, Mike Berry & John Reynolds.
- “CHESTO – At the Checkout” by Josef Wiesner, Felix Bohatsch, Broken Rules, Affenhand & Jonas de Kort.
- “Quench” by Axon Interactive, Albert Fung, Kristina Neuman, Bill Nyman, Jeff Rose, Tabby Rose, James Zinger, Alex Bethke, Andy Caskanette, Randy Orenstein, Nate Davis, Henry Faber, Josh Cappelli, Adrian Cheater, Jarryd Huntley, Gabriel Kalil, Violet Leong, Mike Wells, Chantal Parent, Viv Tanner, Gavin Finley, Adam Sakiyama & Level Curve Inc (Robby Duguay, Halina Heron & Matt Miller).
- “Spirits of Xanadu” by Allen Trivette, Lee Williams, Nightdive Studios, Daniel Hake, Dustin Gunn, James Risney, Ignacio J. Guajardo, Caitlin Buckley, Ben Britton, Trevor Palczynski, River Kanoff, Jessica Smith, Wang Xi, Adam Williams, Arthur Lee, Antoine Vachon, Austin Shannon, Daniel Grayshon, Sara Avery, Terence Thien, John2s, Ansgar Alsfasser, PONS Julien, Felix Ding, Carlo Tartaglia, Audrey Kawasaki, Nicolae Berbece & Joe Conway.
- “FutureGrind” by Milkbag Games (Matt Rix & Owen Goss), bignic, Simon Kono & Brian Yu.
- “LazerGrrl” by Sandwich_Generation (Brian McElroy, Pablo Bredow, Peter Jones, Jairo Lopes & Michael Zytkow).
- “The Novelist” by Orthogonal Games (Kent Hudson, CGBot, Tynan Wales & J.R. Hogarth de la Plante), Jack Marshall, David Pinion, Kelilyn McKeever & Sage Brill.
- “Secrets of Raetikon” by Broken Rules.
- “Ghost Grab 3000” by Matt Glanville, Tomas Cummings, MoppySound, Luke Warner, Evil Mind, Stefan Persson, Eeve Somepx, Estella Studer, Sergi Subirats, David Rey, Mei Konishi, Egor Dorichev & Misha Zhang.
- “Hellenica” by The Dragonloft (Kurt Loidl & Victor Cepeda IV).
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four