In this part of our compilation series about the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality, we feature forty video games with a massive variety in gameplay. Guiding a bouncy toaster through a dangerous maze of forks and spiky donuts, becoming a duck knight or bending the laws of nature to connect the start of a landscape with its end – nothing is impossible.
All games we featured in our fifteenth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “tumbleblox” by Enzo Gray.
- “Drive to Hell” by Ghost Crab Games (Chris Hoopes & Dustin Twilley).
- “whirlibird” by farfromsleep.
- “Ouroboros: The Sacrifice” by firgof.
- “Warden: Melody of the Undergrowth” by Cardboard Keep (James Wakeham, Timothy Bermanseder, Robert Krix, Calum Spring & Morgan Little), Shane Mesa, Joseph Tamayo, Jenni Hay, Zachory Bermanseder, Tommy Gough, Beau Brandon, Paul Summerfield, Robb Pickering, Tucson Bagley, Alice Wilson, Marco Chau, Dave Clouton, Jack Erskine, Kaden Krix & volnes.
- “Tales Across Time” by Joshua Hallaran.
- “An American Werewolf in LA (EN)” by PlayMedusa.
- “The Witches Tea Party (Light Version)” by RabbitonGames, Whateverzone, Maca Traducciones & Rino.
- “They Bleed Pixels” by Miguel Sternberg, Andrij Pilkiw, Shaun Hatton, Mathew Kumar, Ethan Lee, Joyce Hearn, DARC Productions Inc., Troy Morrissey, Adam Axeby, Ryan Henwood, Blain Kramer, Alex Bethke, Cassie Creighton, Ryan Creighton, DJ Finish Him, Rosemary Brennan, Edward Chee, Matt Hammill, Paul Hillier, Adam Hines, Natasha Heines, Eric Kim, Stacy King, Benjamin Kerslake, John Martz, Matt, Marika, Luis Melo, Larissa Palaszczuk, Carl Penny, Benjamin Rivers, Mara Sternberg, Krystle Tabujara, Kyla Vanderklugt, Ken Wong & Jim Zub.
- “PuPaiPo Space Deluxe” by BolHut (Jaime Gifte & Jaime Rabid).
- “I want to be a Triangle” by LeCroissantCyclope.
- “Sokoban Land DX” by Juliano Ferreira de Lima.
- “Toaster Jam” by SnoutUp.
- “Dungeon Nightmares II – The Memory” by K Monkey.
- “Flat Kingdom” by Games Starter.
- “Daydreamour” by Moon Metro Digital (Jay Wilson).
- “Self.destroy()” by Maxine Michalski.
- “Sonar Smash” by Pixel Pajama Studios & Benjamin Burnes.
- “Space Mayhem” by Chronic Vagrant (Ky Price) & Anya Tuntiya.
- “Bomsy” by SuperMegaQuest (Jennifer So, Richard So, Daniel So & Garrett Shields).
- “Binaries” by Ant Workshop (Tony Gowland), Will Morton, Furious Bee Limited & Fierce Kaiju Ltd.
- “Duck in Town – A Rising Knight” by Papaya Games (Antonio Torres Moríñigo, Matías Castellani López, Paula Alba Ramírez & Jaime Torres Moríñigo).
- “Akuto: Showdown” by Hut 90 (Lovepreet Singh).
- “Super Skull Smash GO! 2 Turbo” by TACS Games (Thomas Hopper), Peter Silk, Fred Meslin, Raviv Elon, Kakehashi Games, Toyoch, Wolfgang Wozniak & Poppy Works.
- “Lizzi Crossing” by Eva Lee.
- “Oh No! Bugs!” by Wildemar Doomgriever.
- “Miasma Caves” by WindyGames, Adam Michaan, Alexander Ahlberg, Kevin Chen, Tom Brooks II, Emily Compton, Julie Wilmore, Max Berthelot, Popov-SM, Rem, Leila Wilson, Alyssa Menes, Anton Marek, Adam Ma, Brian Nichols, Brittney Reimert, Lindsay Dodge, Winter Fox Trailers, Pixel River PR & Vicarious PR.
- “Bazookrash” by Shinyuden (Luis García, Paula Chicote, Luis Gómez, Sonny Burnett & Elena Gutiérrez).
- “A Day in the Woods” by RetroEpic Software (Keith Boshoff & Niki Boshoff).
- “Emberlight” by Quarter Onion Games (William Phelps, Michael Hahn, Xyla Fox, Kevin Phelps & Matt Kane), Andey Fellowes, John Leonard French, Lani Minella, Reece Bridger, Essieo, Jimmy Sherwood, Devante’ Johnson & No Studio In Particular.
- “ZEPTON” by REZ.
- “Purple Chicken Spaceman” by Holmade Games (Adam Holmes, Jonathan Pike, Izabela Bzymek, Chris Burgesse & Jenny Burgesse).
- “BROKEN SIGNAL” by Murray Lorden, Brendan Barnett, My name is Gus & Tom Garden.
- “Patches Of Adventure” by Robert Clemmons Jr.
- “COMPEL” by nolifedev.
- “Dogs Throwing Swords II: Three Barks To The Wind” by Rook.
- “Four Sided Fantasy” by Ludo Land (Jason Wang, Jesse Phillips, Royce McLean, Amalachi Zacharia, Ian Shores, M.J. Quigley, Logan Fieth & David Scamehorn) & Serenity Forge.
- “Toto Temple Deluxe” by Juicy Beast.
- “The Tower: The Order of XII” by Sword Garden Studios (John C. Pedraza & Etienne Gascon Espina), Alejandro Maciá, Stephan Ennen, Jael Alonso Simón, Anastasia Fedorova, Stanislav Larchanka, Vinh Duong, Paweł Toraczyk & Demyr Nox.
- “Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story” by Coldwild Games (Elena Nazarenko, Vladimir Slav, Roman Lamcev & Mihail Bekren).
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “Shattered” by It’s Never Dark Enough.
- “A Guide To Casting Phantoms In The Revolution” by Adam Vass.
- “THE CAT HACK” by Kirt A. Dankmyer.
- “The Love Balloon” by Mythopoeia (Vincenzo Ferriero & Ray Chou).
- “Meridian” by C.W. Griffen.
- “A Mother’s Love” by Jake Bhattacharyya.
- “MATR1X 0VERL0AD” by Michael Elliott.
- “Loopy Lore” by Guil Bandini.
- “Mausritter” by Isaac Williams.
Soundtracks and albums:
- “Aground Original Soundtrack” by Fancy Fish Games, Chris Leslie, Brandon Nowell, Chase Bethea, Kyle Johnson, Aaron Norell & Brooke Hansen.
- “Lifter -8bit Cyber Platformer Pack” by Shoehead.
- “Summer Garden Set” by Kaitlynn Peavler.
- “Relaxing Ocean SFX – Audio Asset Pack” by SquishiSprite.
- “Kawaii Game Icons” by Fernanda Vergara.
Other software, engines and tools:
- “Space Combat Engine” by Hendracle Interactive.
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “SuperLuminauts” by LampFire.
- “The Dastardly Dairy Debacle” by Whim Independent Studios (Matthew Hawkins, Jessica M. Jacuinde, Ryan Homme, Christopher Nuño, Timothy Blanchet, Grover Wimberly IV, Paul Vela, Matthew Estrada, Kristian Howard, Mark Martinez, Jasmine Flores Baro & Kevin Flores).
- “The Curse of Trasmoz” by Volcano Bytes, Defecto Digital Studios (Javy Fernandez), Beyker, thepope, Bitfans, Dani Diez & polyplay (Sebastian Bach).
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four