What do sheep count when they try to sleep? How can one prepare a party for a cat and mice? What would a bizarro version of my joyful personality look like? Can words actually hurt more than punches? The answers to those questions can be found in the thirty games of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality, which appear in today’s compilation video.
All games we featured in our fourteenth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Corinne Cross’s Dead & Breakfast” by Cecilia Deyne.
- “SpringBack” by Sweet Arsenic.
- “The Sword and the Slime” by Possum House Games.
- “Word Forward” by Rocketship Park.
- “Soundodger+” by Michael Molinari, Anoctave, Danny Baranowsky, Delasaurus, D.WIGHT, Richard Vreeland, Mike Forst, Ghost Kollective, Louis Gorenfeld, Chelsea Howe, Bill Kiley, Lifeformed, North Base, Jasper Byrne, Austin Wintory & Adult Swim Games (Matthew Schwartz, John Hinson, Zo Douglass, Davonne Dupart, Jeff Olsen, Liz Pate, Chris Johnston, Tucker Dean, Elizabeth Murphy, Jacob Paul & Steve Gee).
- “Ryza Roads” by Felipe Godoy.
- “Midnight Manor” by Travis Maynard.
- “Ephemeral Tale” by Dawdling Dog.
- “Epic Battle Fantasy 4” by Matt Roszak, HalcyonicFalconX, LEAF XCEED Music Division, Zachariah, Dan Langgaard, André Díaz, CrazySemAn, HallowGazer, Kenju, Jackson Briggs, Erick Jauregui, Thomas Xyionan Salmon, Mick Lauer, Meepers, Bennet Rustler, Chain of Stances, Alex Cortina, PtolemaiosLS, RivanKrieg, FlamerXMagofire, Santiago Suescún Garay, Ezequiel Ledesma, Mauro Cortés, Bruno Di Buccio, Henrique Lazarini, Matheus Ferreira Gonçalves, Amanda Prudente de Moraes, Luiz Guilherme Bakker, Simone Vo, Felix Löffler, Julian Mallog, Simon Longtin-Martel, AMW, Matthieu Sotto, IceDarkBen, Rhadodric & SandyMakai.
- “Slam Fighter II” by Team Dogpit.
- “The Maker’s Eden” by Screwy Lightbulb & Benjamin Burnes.
- “Waiting for the Loop” by Side Group (Reis Mahnic, Bryan Minus & Tom Lechner).
- “Stick Nightmare” by Nonamefornowsoft, Pluft & Syng.
- “Towertale” by MiSou Games (Mipzy & Soulty Ragevin), Osias Bantug, Mordi & Gina Loughlin.
- “Soma Spirits: Rebalance” by Torch60.
- “Germination” by Sullivan Boyd & Cadence Petersen.
- “Nine Nines” by Badjano Entertainment.
- “Space Duet™” by Matthew Alan Estock.
- “Deck Defenders” by Ramon Lopez.
- “Scrapper” by Ghostbolt Games (Llewelyn Byrd, Jack Ewens, Michael Lenarcic, Andrew Stark & Steven Grove).
- “Luminous Labyrinth” by Bobby Wolfe & Matt Reeves.
- “Campfire Cooking” by Layton Hawkes.
- “Sheep Dreams Are Made of This” by Robson Siebel, Alberto R. Palmieri & Synth Kid.
- “Miles Infernum” by Badjano Entertainment.
- “Salvage Solitude 8140” by Josef Patoprsty, Arjan Oudendijk & Ran Schonewille.
- “Winterlore I” by Moroi Springs.
- “Choice Chamber” by Michael Molinari & Jukio Kallio.
- “10 in 1 game-a-week bundle!” by Andrew Karalis.
- “Where is cat?” by Bart Bonte, Fien Bonte, Jasper Bonte & Lotte Bonte.
- “The Captain’s Log” by Derek Caelin.
Virtual reality games:
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “Two Years of Mini-RPGs, 2017-2019” by Emöjk Martinssøn.
- “Godsend” by ufo-mina.
- “The Bonds That Tie Us” by Alison Huang.
- “Hardship River” by Ricardo Tavares.
- “Harvest Valley” by DarkLavenderVoid.
- “Wretched Wasteland” by Stuart Watkinson.
- “Superhuman Industrial and Immaterial, Incorporated” by Linda H. Codega & Mandy Szewczuk.
- “Far From Home” by Aaron Lim.
- “SINS – The RPG” by First Falling Leaf.
- “Dirty Town Quickstarter Zine” by Maré Baixa (André Tavares & Carlos Martins).
- “The Ghost Houses of Phylinecra” by Shel Kahn.
- “Ten People You Meet In The Undergarden” by Sam Mameli & Kari Aldrich.
- “Art Telephone” by Ken Davidson.
- “Eros System: Core Rulebook” by Landry Game Studio.
- “Pixel Button Prompts! (Keyboard/Gamepad)” by Ashton Arnold.
- “Extended monster pack” by SorceressGameLab.
- “Photoshop Inkers” by Francisco Beltrán.
- “PIXEL ART PLATFORM/METROIDVANIA ASSET PACK” by o-lobster.
- “Photoshop Real Pencils” by Francisco Beltrán.
- “Farming RPG GUI” by heavvymetalqueen.
Other software, engines and tools:
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
- “Avery Chase – EP1 : Apparition” by C.Bedford.
- “SOULS & STRIPES” by feralphoenix.
- “Weirdogs 01 – The Best Day Ever” by Simon Wolfgang Lindenthaler.
- “ANTI-GORGIAS 2” by Jared Sinclair.
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “GourMelee” by Anthony Tesija, Josie Brechner & Nik Tesija.
- “CARBAGE” by Hello There Games.
- “Hammer Bomb” by Crescent Moon Games.
- “Desert Mothers” by Aaron Oldenburg.
- “Hyperplex 3D” by Lowscope.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four