In roundabout thirty-six hours, the opportunity to get the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality will be over. By donating at least five US dollar, you gain access to over one thousand and six hundred items, most of them being video games. Since nine days we try to cover all of them in the form of compilation videos, so take a look on the newest issue that features gameplay footage from thirty games, in the case that you still need to be convinced. Even if you purchased the bundle already, it surely cannot hurt to watch this video to decide what to play next.
All games we featured in our ninth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Curse Bringer” by Vee.
- “Killing Moon” by JoyMasher (Thais Weiller & Danilo Dias), Bruno Aravjo, Marco Galvão, Victor Moura, Renan Felix, Sink & N-FREQ.
- “Spookids” by Renan Felix, Victor Moura, HydroGene & Karugamo BGM.
- “Shutter Stroll” by Jannik Boysen.
- “THE ENIGMA MACHINE” by ENIGMA.
- “Ollie & Bollie: Outdoor Estate” by Sokpop Collective (Aran Koning, Tijmen Tio, Tom van den Boogaart & rubna).
- “[Speer]” by Andrej Preradovic, Andrea Baroni & Noelia Muñiz.
- “Love Hues!” by Oneirocritica Games, Moode Myoozik, Ellie Sims, Keshia Storm, Angelo Encarnacion, Isabel Marko, Robbie Brennan, Rishi Barnwal, Kat K, Monika Hall & Kevin MacLeod.
- “Erth” by Benjamin Mastripolito.
- “Rex: Another Island” by shysaursoft, Pete Gresser & Pixeljam.
- “RISK SYSTEM” by Newt Industries.
- “Newfound Courage” by Cafe Empty (Curtis Campion, Kurt Prieto, Jessica Kelly & Lee Arthur) & Daphnia.
- “The Wolf’s Bite” by Eric Bernier, Karen Teixeira & Fat Bard (Zach Fendelman & Patrick Crecelius).
- “BFF or Die” by ASA Studio.
- “LOVE” by Fred Wood & James Bennett.
- “IMMURE” by Wither Studios (Michael Thomas, Steve Gabry, Doyle Daigle II, Jason Matuszweski, John Cobb, Brian Turner, Corrie Young & Zada Scott) & Tolma4 Team.
- “Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank” by TookiPalooki & Armor Games Studios.
- “Pyre” by Supergiant Games. (Amir Rao, Greg Kasavin, Darren Korb, Logan Cunningham, Camilo Vanegas, Morgan Wren, Gavin Simon, Andrew Wang, Jen Zee, Michael Ailshie, Josh Barnett & John-Paul Gabler).
- “LYNE” by Thomas Bowker.
- “Inverness Nights” by Maddi Mackenzie, Alyssa Dalangin, Abigail Bullock, Crista Mcgee, Morgana Harp & PentagonBuddy.
- “Helium Rain” by Gwennaël Arbona, Frédéric Bertolus, Daisy Herbaut & Jérôme Million-Rousseau.
- “No Brakes Valet” by Justin Smith.
- “Volo Airsport” by Martijn Zandvliet, Frank Versnel, Michael Manning & Xalavier Nelson Jr.
- “Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!” by David Galindo, Camille Kuo, Jeff Ball, Erik Johnson, Jonathan Geer, Nicholas Kraak, Ryan Matejka & Lizzy Dawson.
- “Football Drama” by Pietro Polsinelli, Pino Panzarella, Daniele Giardini, Matteo Bicocchi & Marta Ascari.
- “Fumiko!” by Sylvius Fischer.
- “Radical Solitaire” by Vector Hat (Mike Traficante) & Kei Matuso.
- “please” by somewhat.
- “WE ARE DOOMED” by Vertex Pop (Mobeen Fikree), Ryan Roth, Robby Duguay, Rocket Sound & Stéphanie Yath.
- “Windosill” by Patrick Smith.
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “Heroic Asset Series: Buildings Pack” by Aleksandr Makarov.
- “Heroic Asset Series: Icon Pack” by Aleksandr Makarov.
Other software, engines and tools:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Worship the Demon Lord with friends” by Pastel Studios.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four