After George Floyd was killed by a police officer, heavy protests in the United States of America started. Many demonstrators got arrested, but thankfully many organizations bail them out. To support them, itch.io just released a very special bundle called “Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality”. It still runs for over nine and a half days, already raised over six hundred thousand US dollars and the earnings go to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and the Community Bail Fund.
We want to thank the game makers and creators that participated in this bundle and will start a video compilation series that features each title we can record for one minute. Also, we want to raise awareness for this honorable cause and hope that you consider purchasing the bundle yourself. Thanks in advance!
All games we featured in our first compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition” by David Hagemann.
- “Just Another Day at the Office” by Working Class Games.
- “Star and Light” by Kayode Hermann.
- “Dreaming Sarah” by Andre Silva, Anthony Septim & Devi Ever.
- “Guppy” by Christiaan Moleman.
- “Shipwreck” by Brushfire Games (Nick Gravelyn & Joe Gravelyn), Ty Lagalo & Dan Waters.
- “Airships: Conquer the Skies” by David Stark.
- “DANGEROUS DUELS” by Sophie Houlden & Dave Dexter.
- “Time Stone” by Stuart Lilford.
- “east van EP” by ceMelusine, Dissonant Descendant, Mariella Villalobos, Valérie Tartavel-Jeannot, Wayward & Kyle Yakashiro.
- “Autumn” by Nuno Donato.
- “Devtheism” by Mohammad Fahmi.
- “LAZA KNITEZ!!” by Glitchnap (Mads Johansen, Jonas Maaløe & Jonatan Van Hove), Dominik Johann, Niklas Ström, Nicklas Nygren & YAC.
- “Spell Casting” by Gordon Little.
- “Not the Robots” by 2DArray & tinyBuild.
- “Paranautical Activity” by Code Avarice (Mike Maulbeck & Travis Pfenning).
- “QLRZ” by vinz_210, Lionel Prats, JMDeeBeat & Nicolas Koskas.
- “Little Cells” by Fully Bugged & keleborn.
- “Switch ‘N’ Shoot” by Matt Glanville.
- “ARGH-P-G” by Liam Twose.
- “Visual Out” by Diane Mueller.
- “Destiny Fails Us: A New Life” by Strawberry Dagger Studio.
- “MidBoss” by Emma Maassen, Jeffrey Yang, James Yarrow, Steve Seator, Edward Kim, Aimee Jarboe, Novy Unlimited, Marc Whipple, Ethan Lee, Phoebe Kalinowski, Anders Eggers-Krag, SaintLuki & Ted Lee.
- “Eizoku” by Bryce Maciel.
- “I See You” by Bryce Maciel.
- “Inkanians” by Davit Masia.
- “Parallax” by Toasty Games (Zi Ye, Jesse Burstyn & Nathan Antony), Bogdan Rybak, Irina Schumann, Igor Puzhevich, Quentin Bellay, Megan Alcock, Hamilton A. Hernandez, Tommaso Ravelli & Gabriel B. Manduca.
- “Dominique Pamplemousse in “It’s All Over Once The Fat Lady Sings!”” by Squinky, Lee Edward McIlmoyle, Jill Binder & John Seggerson.
- “Stophat” by Gerardo Pratico, Jerrod Bacon & TheBeardPhantom.
- “The Secret of Tremendous Corporation” by Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, Konrad Burandt & Paweł Radej.
- “Astæria” by prophet goddess.
- “Vilmonic” by bludgeonsoft.
- “Rasternauts” by Liam McGuigan.
- “Super Win the Game” by J. Kyle Pittman.
- “STRAWBERRY CUBES” by Loren Schmidt.
- “Super Hexagon” by Terry Cavanagh & Niamh Houston.
- “Subterrarium” by Taylor Anderson & PixelFx.
- “Reproduction Man” by David Kilmer & Jude Hall.
- “WaveCrash!!” by Flyover Games.
- “Curse of the Crescent Isle DX” by Adam Mowery, Temmie Chang, Daniel Davis, Steve Lakawicz & Michael Lambert.
- “Cuckoo Castle” by Shannon Mason, Diane de Wilde & Richard Lems.
- “Lily Seed” by peppertsuki.
- “Catlateral Damage” by Chris Chung, Fire Hose Games (Sean Baptiste, Sharat Bhat, Britt Brown, Nico Corrao & Eitan Glinert), Amy Mazzucotelli, Brandon Ellis, AndreOnate, brainclaim, creeper-ciller78, estlacksensory, jaraxe, kantouth, klankbeeld, liorcali, PatrickLieberkind, sophiehall3535, tomoyo-ichijouji, treyholton, wluna, Ryuta Yazawa & Kakehashi Games.
- “Social Interaction Trainer” by Ryan Jake Lambourn.
- “Gladiabots” by Sébastien Dubois.
- “Wheels of Aurelia” by Santa Ragione (Pietro Righi Riva, Nicolò Tedeschi & Paolo Tajé), We Are Müesli (Claudia Molinari & Matteo Pozzi), Anna Kipnis, Flaminia Grimaldi, Patrick Leger, Nicolò Sala, Gipsy Studio & Michael Manning.
- “Haque” by Super Try (Kevin Cole, Joe Kenneally, Brian Townsend, Bryan Shepherd & Hadley St. Clair).
- “Borb the Birb” by Jeremy Lonien & Jake Cataford.
- “Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, And The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist” by Crows Crows Crows.
- “VIDEGOAME” by Eric Koziol.
- “Raik” by Harry Josephine Giles & Kitt Byrne.
- “The Spark of One” by Prince Mario, Benjamin Burnes, Shin & Miguelito.
- “On Rusty Trails” by Black Pants Studio (Sebastian Stamm, Tobias Bilgeri, Christian Niemand & Johannes Spohr).
- “DYO” by Josia Roncancio, Fabian Golz, Max Warsinke & Ragnar Thomsen.
- “Interactivity: The Interactive Experience” by Aetheric Games (Nick Bell).
- “Blockara” by Haunted Bees Productions.
- “Dusk Child” by Sophie Houlden.
- “BRKÖUT” by Fisher Wagg & Simon Wagg.
Virtual reality games:
Physical games, print and play games as well as TTRPGs:
Soundtracks and albums:
- “EarthTongue Soundtrack” by D. W. O’Boyle.
- “Three Red Hearts – Prepare to Dev Edition” by Ben Burnes.
- “Depths of Fear :: Knossos Soundtrack” by Dirigo Games.
Other software, engines and tools:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four