The Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality is so close to finally hit the mark of five million US dollar, so let us introduce you to thirty more games and other stuff immediately. Maybe they will convince you to buy the bundle yourself, if you have not already.
All games we featured in our sixth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “The Space Between” by Christoph Frey.
- “Dungeons & Lesbians” by FrankleWinkle (noeybodys & emoqueee).
- “Milkmaid of the Milky Way” by Mattis Folkestad.
- “Codemancer” by Important Little Games.
- “Wide Ocean Big Jacket” by Turnfollow (Carter Lodwick & Ian Endsley) & Tender Claws.
- “Nuclear Throne” by Vlambeer (Rami Ismail & Jan Willem Nijman), Paul Jurgen Veer, Jukio Kallio, Joonas Turner, Justin Chan, Doseone & Eirik Suhrke.
- “KIDS” by Playables (Michael Frei & Mario von Rickenbach).
- “Dujanah” by Jack King-Spooner.
- “Highway Blossoms: Remastered” by Studio Coattails, Studio Élan, Sekai Project, Syon Santeria, Josh Kaplan, Kevin Turner, Auric Orange, Sun Bosun, Collin Babb, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, Smoke Thief, Badriel, Kätzchen, Konett, Myuto, Rosuuri, Shiyun & Weee.
- “Vignettes” by Pol Clarissou, Armel Gibson, Pat Ashe, David Kanaga & Popagenda.
- “Social Justice Warriors” by Nonadecimal.
- “The Night Journey” by Bill Viola Studio, Game Innovation Lab, Bill Viola, Kira Perov, Scott Fisher, Tracy Fullerton, Todd Furmanski, Kurosh ValaNejad, Beau Takahara, Jonathan Aronson, Kevin Teixeira, Andreas Kratky, Richard Almodovar, Michael Rossmassler, Aimee Dozois, Jamie Antonisse, Michael Sweet, Juri Hwang, Vincent Diamante, Scott Gillies, Erik Nelson, Glenn Song, Zach R.D., John Billingsley, Daniel Batista, Timothy Lee, Lucas Peterson, Alex MacInnis, Blake Viola & Cristian Guzman.
- “Death and Taxes” by Placeholder Gameworks.
- “Super Rad Raygun” by Chris Bryant, Chris Hernandez, Nathaniel Chambers, FantomenK, Austin Harper, Chad James & Sean Hinz.
- “Signs of the Sojourner” by Echodog Games (Dyala Kattan-Wright, Holly Rothrock & Zach Vinless), Steve Pardo, Nicholas Kallman, Dan Crislip, Christopher Wilson, Kevin Snow, Paul Caravaggio, Emily Short, Adam Hann-Byrd, Sisi Jiang, Shiara, Shinya Kataoka, Lee Moor, Brian Ellis & Michael Kwan.
- “Glittermitten Grove” by Mostly Tigerproof (Craig Timpany, Paul Blackford, Ryan Ike & 3DSA) & Adult Swim Games (Jeff Olsen, Liz Pate, Chris Johnston, Tucker Dean, David Verble, Elizabeth Murphy, Jacob Paul, Adam Baptiste, Megan Fausti, Abigail Tyson, Sean Baptiste, Jacqui Collins, Steve Gee & Jeff Krichmar).
- “TAMASHII” by Vikintor.
- “Hello Charlotte EP2: Requiem Aeternam Deo” by etherane.
- “Quadrilateral Cowboy” by Brendon Chung.
- “Imperishable Memories” by Jennifer Raye.
- “OneShot” by Eliza Velasquez, Michael Shirt, Casey Gu & Mark Conforti.
- “SAI” by Studio Mutiny.
- “The White Door” by Rusty Lake, Maarten Looise, Robin Ras, Victor Butzelaar, Bob Rafferty, David Bowles, Sara Hill, Kimmy Mauldin, Iris Muller, John Wolfe, Louise Åhslund, Ruben Aldenhoven, Jialing Geng, Meg Furihata, Ida Birk Glenert, Giovanni Guglielmo, Anh Ha, Nina Kavelar, Taylor Kim, Germán Michelis, Jakub Novák, Rafat Nowak, Ayşegül Özol, Estela Peixoto, Ksenia Slavshchik, Nicolas Thf & Second Maze.
- “Underhero” by Paper Castle (Rafael Cabrera, Alvaro Dominguez, Stijn van Wakeren & Andie Gallo).
- “Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass” by Kasey Ozymy.
- “Metamorphabet” by Patrick Smith.
- “Speed Dating for Ghosts” by Copychaser Games (Ben Gelinas), Mikey Hamm & Laundry Bear Games (Andrew Carvalho).
- “Voyageur” by Bruno Dias, Priscilla Snow, Failbetter Games, Josh Giesbrecht, Stephen Granade, Cat Manning & Caleb Wilson.
- “GNOG” by KO_OP (Samuel Boucher, Nick Rudzicz, Saleem Dabbous & Lucie Viatgé) & Ramsey Kharroubi.
- “Silicon Zeroes” by PleasingFungus.
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “ECH0” by Role Over Play Dead (Kai Poh & Elisha Rusli).
- “The Ground Itself” by Everest Pipkin.
- “this discord has ghosts in it” by Adam Vass, Will Jobst, Seb Pines, Adam Bell, Paul J. Hodgeson, AE Jonesy, Simon Moody & Viditya Voleti.
- “Blades in the Dark” by John Harper.
- “Multi Platformer Tileset” by Diego del Solar.
- “HPS Cartography Kit” by Highland Paranormal Society.
- “Heroic Asset Series: Overworld” by Aleksandr Makarov.
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
- “Okay, Hero” by Bullet Points (Reid McCarter, Ed Smith & Astrid Rose), Sishir Bommakanti & Dan Solberg.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four