Fifty more games from the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality get featured in today’s compilation article. Be prepared for games about politics and horror – though it surely is getting difficult to distinguish between the two of them nowadays -, for platformer action as well as interactive novels, but also for cute animal characters and a lot more.
All games we featured in our sixteenth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “MonGirl Tile” by Xexus.
- “SOMOS” by Alexis Lessard.
- “BasketBelle” by Michael Molinari.
- “Detective Hank and the Golden Sneeze” by Obsessive Science Games (Oswald de Bruin).
- “Dwerg Saga” by Haiku Interactive.
- “Naughty Elves” by gurkenlabs (Steffen Wilke & Matthias Wilke).
- “Catacombs 1: Demon War” by SimProse Studios.
- “Glitch Strike” by CorriveauGames.
- “Concentric” by Ben Wilson.
- “Me and (My) Cat’s Castle -わたしと(わたしの)ねこのしろ-“ by KAJINOYU.
- “forma.8” by MixedBag Games.
- “Cardiac” by Chris Evry.
- “The Supper” by Octavi Navarro, Lauren Davidson & Joel Murray.
- “Bunny Hill Horror” by Krunchy Fried Games (Michael Maiden & Dominic O’Reilly).
- “No Wheels Racing” by Xavier Ekkel.
- “B.O.O.M. – You Win” by Kickin’ Rad Games.
- “Octodad” by Young Horses.
- “Crystal Story: Awakening” by Fred Brown, Justinlee East, Tetrix450, Satoko Young & Joie Brown.
- “American Election” by Greg Buchanan, Adam Coburn, Seb Peters, Matt Nichols, Cherie Davidson, Anthony Gambino, Tanya DePass & Gary Kings.
- “Bird Bakery” by Del Nordlund & Sebastian Scaini.
- “Dawndusk Dream Sewer” by Rafael Batista de Lima, Joseph Dunkerley & Shurk.
- “Marie’s Room” by like Charlie (Dagmar Blommaert & Kenny Guillaume), Lauren Hendler, Dries Vienne, Simon Alexander, Ward Snauwaert & Lauren Ann Higgins.
- “Satan Loves Cake” by Anders Pedersen & John Wesley.
- “Akurra (Chapter 1)” by Jason Newman.
- “Belong” by Click & aprilsierra.
- “Vincent: The Secret of Myers | 文森：梅尔斯的秘密” by Yuzhe You.
- “plant daddy” by Brady Soglin.
- “Don’t Take It Personally, I Just Don’t Like You: The Camping Trip” by Christian DeCoster.
- “songs and flowers” by cowboystarshine.
- “Desktop Goose” by Samperson.
- “Wild Woods” by Nadja Clauberg, Moritz Heinemeyer, Johannes Kutsch, Marcus Meiburg, Jonas Heinemeyer & Eric Massenberg.
- “The Indifferent Wonder of an Edible Place” by Studio Oleomingus (Dhruv Jani & Sushant Chakraborty), Salil Bhayani, Mateus Domingos & Suparna Chakraborty.
- “Night in the Storm” by Juancho Abad, Pablo Dapena, Mikel Ojea & DAKU.
- “Project Kat” by Leef 6010 (Kaiyakii & Drkie).
- “Crate Punks” by LABORIOUS REX.
- “Saving You From Yourself” by Taylor McCue.
- “Gravity Typist” by Samperson.
- “Conversations with Emma” by Yifat Shaik.
- “Super Bernie World” by Emma Maassen.
- “Gumgem” by Samuele Zolfanelli, Marco Biagini, Wei Dong Wu, Giada Venturi, Valentina Natalizi, Alessia Leporelli, Maria Laura Arcesilai & Giorgia Doglioni.
- “Paint Game” by Max J. Myers & Maize Wallin.
- “Luna’s Wandering Stars” by Serenity Forge.
- “Cromwell” by Milan Kurovský.
- “Veiled” by Regularly Scheduled Programming (Ian McCamant, Neil Hansen, Hunter Fraser, Pier-Olivier Boivin, Drake Snider, Will Mohr & Mehmet Erdem Gunay).
- “Peckin’ Pixels” by Waving Walrus Games.
- “Utopias: Navigating Without Coordinates” by AAA collective (Chloê Langford, Fedya Balashov, Gabriel Helfenstein, Jack Perkins, Jessica Palmer, Jira Duguid, Matias Brunacci, Merle Leufgen, Nick Morrison & Tristan Neu).
- “River Tiles” by Llewelyn Griffiths.
- “Starlight Shores” by Sam Kerr, Andrew Tsan, Liah Momiji, Tanuma San, Alcaknight, BackgroundTK & Re.Alice.
- “Hive Time” by Josh Bush, Miriam Roser, Aubrey Serr, Peter Silk & Kieran Walsh.
- “Predicate” by Radio 13 Games (Ben Martin-Wheatley & Joseph Bailey).
Physical games, print and play games as well as TTRPGs:
- “Skyfarer” by Grant Howitt, Chris Taylor & Chris Gardiner.
- “Ellipses RPG” by Xalavier Nelson Jr.
- “What Is Here?” by Yubi.
- “Humans vs. Humans 2018: Wasteland” by Dmitry Dubodel, Colton Olds, Roman Zaremba, Jesse Ruffin, Robert Wilder, Benton Pellet, Thao Hong, Joseph Ong, Dan Beglov, Church Lieu, Andrealisse Lopez, Alex Shammas, Iana Anadenko & Andrew McKinney.
- “Ex Novo” by Martin Nerurkar & Konstantinos Dimopoulos.
Soundtracks and albums:
- “How a Wargod found Peace! – Original Soundtrack” by Michael Cherdchupan & Miette Amalie.
- “Applonia’s Promise” by Michael Cherdchupan & Simas Ŝuminskas.
- “CORDILLERA OST” by Jim McGrath & Dan McGrath.
- “THE OLD WINDMILL – GAME TILESET” by ludicarts.
- “BearFX Explosions | Pixel VFX Pack” by like, a hundred bears.
- “Candy Platformer Tileset” by SorceressGameLab.
Other software, engines and tools:
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Starcats” by Symptomatic Productions.
- “Jumpin’ Jupiter : Prelude” by Quantum Sheep.
- “Color Cannons+” by Symptomatic Productions.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four