Fifty more games from the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality get featured in today’s compilation article. Be prepared for games about politics and horror, for platformer action as well as interactive novels, but also for cute animal characters and more.
All games we featured in our sixteenth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “MonGirl Tile” by Xexus.
- “SOMOS” by Alexis Lessard.
- “BasketBelle” by Michael Molinari.
- “Detective Hank and the Golden Sneeze” by Obsessive Science Games (Oswald de Bruin).
- “Dwerg Saga” by Haiku Interactive.
- “Naughty Elves” by gurkenlabs (Steffen Wilke & Matthias Wilke).
- “Catacombs 1: Demon War” by SimProse Studios.
- “Glitch Strike” by CorriveauGames.
- “Concentric” by Ben Wilson.
- “Me and (My) Cat’s Castle -わたしと(わたしの)ねこのしろ-“ by KAJINOYU.
- “forma.8” by MixedBag Games.
- “Cardiac” by Chris Evry.
- “The Supper” by Octavi Navarro, Lauren Davidson & Joel Murray.
- “Bunny Hill Horror” by Krunchy Fried Games (Michael Maiden & Dominic O’Reilly).
- “No Wheels Racing” by Xavier Ekkel.
- “B.O.O.M. – You Win” by Kickin’ Rad Games.
- “Octodad” by Young Horses.
- “Crystal Story: Awakening” by Fred Brown, Justinlee East, Tetrix450, Satoko Young & Joie Brown.
- “American Election” by Greg Buchanan, Adam Coburn, Seb Peters, Matt Nichols, Cherie Davidson, Anthony Gambino, Tanya DePass & Gary Kings.
- “Bird Bakery” by Del Nordlund & Sebastian Scaini.
- “Dawndusk Dream Sewer” by Rafael Batista de Lima, Joseph Dunkerley & Shurk.
- “Marie’s Room” by like Charlie (Dagmar Blommaert & Kenny Guillaume), Lauren Hendler, Dries Vienne, Simon Alexander, Ward Snauwaert & Lauren Ann Higgins.
- “Satan Loves Cake” by Anders Pedersen & John Wesley.
- “Akurra (Chapter 1)” by Jason Newman.
- “Belong” by Click & aprilsierra.
- “Vincent: The Secret of Myers | 文森：梅尔斯的秘密” by Yuzhe You.
- “plant daddy” by Brady Soglin.
- “Don’t Take It Personally, I Just Don’t Like You: The Camping Trip” by Christian DeCoster.
- “songs and flowers” by cowboystarshine.
- “Desktop Goose” by Samperson.
- “Wild Woods” by Nadja Clauberg, Moritz Heinemeyer, Johannes Kutsch, Marcus Meiburg, Jonas Heinemeyer & Eric Massenberg.
- “The Indifferent Wonder of an Edible Place” by Studio Oleomingus (Dhruv Jani & Sushant Chakraborty), Salil Bhayani, Mateus Domingos & Suparna Chakraborty.
- “Night in the Storm” by Juan Abad, Pablo Dapena, Mikel Ojea & DAKU.
- “Project Kat” by Leef 6010 (Kaiyakii & Drkie).
- “Crate Punks” by LABORIOUS REX.
- “Saving You From Yourself” by Taylor McCue.
- “Gravity Typist” by Samperson.
- “Conversations with Emma” by Yifat Shaik.
- “Super Bernie World” by Emma Maassen.
- “Gumgem” by Samuele Zolfanelli, Marco Biagini, Wei Dong Wu, Giada Venturi, Valentina Natalizi, Alessia Leporelli, Maria Laura Arcesilai & Giorgia Doglioni.
- “Paint Game” by Max J. Myers & Maize Wallin.
- “Luna’s Wandering Stars” by Serenity Forge.
- “Cromwell” by Milan Kurovský.
- “Veiled” by Regularly Scheduled Programming (Ian McCamant, Neil Hansen, Hunter Fraser, Pier-Olivier Boivin, Drake Snider, Will Mohr & Mehmet Erdem Gunay).
- “Peckin’ Pixels” by Waving Walrus Games.
- “Utopias: Navigating Without Coordinates” by AAA collective (Chloê Langford, Fedya Balashov, Gabriel Helfenstein, Jack Perkins, Jessica Palmer, Jira Duguid, Matias Brunacci, Merle Leufgen, Nick Morrison & Tristan Neu).
- “River Tiles” by Llewelyn Griffiths.
- “Starlight Shores” by Sam Kerr, Andrew Tsan, Liah Momiji, Tanuma San, Alcaknight, BackgroundTK & Re.Alice.
- “Hive Time” by Josh Bush, Miriam Roser, Aubrey Serr, Peter Silk & Kieran Walsh.
- “Predicate” by Radio 13 Games (Ben Martin-Wheatley & Joseph Bailey).
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “Skyfarer” by Grant Howitt, Chris Taylor & Chris Gardiner.
- “Ellipses RPG” by Xalavier Nelson Jr.
- “What Is Here?” by Yubi.
- “Humans vs. Humans 2018: Wasteland” by Dmitry Dubodel, Colton Olds, Roman Zaremba, Jesse Ruffin, Robert Wilder, Benton Pellet, Thao Hong, Joseph Ong, Dan Beglov, Church Lieu, Andrealisse Lopez, Alex Shammas, Iana Anadenko & Andrew McKinney.
- “Ex Novo” by Martin Nerurkar & Konstantinos Dimopoulos.
Soundtracks and albums:
- “How a Wargod found Peace! – Original Soundtrack” by Michael Cherdchupan & Miette Amalie.
- “Applonia’s Promise” by Michael Cherdchupan & Simas Ŝuminskas.
- “CORDILLERA OST” by Jim McGrath & Dan McGrath.
- “THE OLD WINDMILL – GAME TILESET” by ludicarts.
- “BearFX Explosions | Pixel VFX Pack” by like, a hundred bears.
- “Candy Platformer Tileset” by SorceressGameLab.
Other software, engines and tools:
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Starcats” by Symptomatic Productions.
- “Jumpin’ Jupiter : Prelude” by Quantum Sheep.
- “Color Cannons+” by Symptomatic Productions.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four