This is your last chance to get the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality! In thirteen hours, the wonderful donation action will be over. If you spend at least five US dollar, you will be the proud owner of over one thousand and seven hundred items – mostly video games, but also tabletop role-playing games, asset packs, a bunch of novels and stories as well as other useful software. So join over seven hundred thousand people who already purchased the bundle and let your money go to a good cause, as fifty percent will go to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, while the other half will be donated to the Community Bail Fund.
All games we featured in our tenth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Crest – an indirect god game” by Eat Create Sleep (Danielle Unéus, Emelie Teinler, Emma Fredriksson, Johannes Häggqvist, Johannes Westberg, Martin Greip, Tomas Lindell, Christoffer Solgevik, Roland Koch, Oskar Thysell, Madeleine Petersson, Leo Låby, Jens Berg, Sophie Van, Patrick Seibert, Johan Nilsson & Marcus Billborg), Yasha Jannoo, Jonas Lundgren, Jesper Leveau, Josefine Persson, Anton Adamse, Pontus Ranefjärd, Stella Nyberg Brodda, Oscar Berggren, Samantha Baqvel, Roberto Marcos Söderström, Marcel Bailleul, Timothée Engel, Daniel Ahlberg, Clément Pirelli, Vanessa Kisuule & Tuomas Nikkinen.
- “Headliner: NoviNews” by Unbound Creations (Jakub Kasztalski, Emmy Toyonaga, Kyle Rogacion, A.G. Noël & Laura Pacheco).
- “Vision Soft Reset” by Mark Radocy, Arron Johnson, Elias Frost, Will Savino, Molly Heady Caroll, Olivia Horacek, Joy Ling & Ryan Stunkel.
- “The Müll Littoral” by Ozzie Sneddon.
- “Monster Pub Chapter 1” by Alex Ilitchev.
- “Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle, Chapter II: “Broken Wings”” by Ethan Fox, Kathy Turtle, Ben Meredith, Andy Gibson, Tom Read Cutting, Koahri, Stukimura & SluggishSnail.
- “Plunge” by SpookyBunsGames (gloombones, Tyler Edwards & Christian Scandariato).
- “Cats are Liquid – A Light in the Shadows” by Last Quarter Studios.
- “FLAMBERGE” by Michael Savage-Benoist.
- “Octodad: Dadliest Catch” by Young Horses (Kevin Zuhn, Chris Stallman, Kevin Geisler, Devon Scott-Tunkin, Philip Tibitoski, Majdi Badri, John Murphy, Benjamin Canfield, Nick Esparza, Ricky Roberson, Jeff Rosenthal, Seth Parker & Ian McKinney), Tom Taylorson, Ann Sonneville, Fryda Wolff & Joe Gengler.
- “Please Follow” by somewhat.
- “Un Pas Fragile” by Géraud Zucchini.
- “Lew Pulsipher’s Doomstar” by Lewis Pulsipher, LargeVisibleMachine (Nils Hellberg), Rich Wallis, Joe Sutton & Simon Heath.
- “Silver Grapple” by Jamie Rollo & Tom Campbell.
- “Tiny Dangerous Dungeons” by Jussi Simpanen & Nik Sudan.
- “A NIGHTMARE’S TRIP” by SKY HOUR WORKS (Jeffrey Chiao, Moxie Riles & Tanner Crank), Aaron Yoder, Christina Crichlow & Evan Thaxter.
- “New Ice York” by magicdweedoo.
- “Echoes of the Fey Episode 1: The Fox’s Trail” by Woodsy Studio (Jenny Gibbons & Malcolm Pierce), Wendy Gram, kippa2001, Drew Becker, Amber Leigh, David J. Dixon, Dillon Taylor, Michelle Michaels, Kristyn Mass, CJ Aulenbach, J.P. Daman, Olivia Steele, Helen Edgeworth, Jacob Anderson, Isaac Lawson, Kara Kirchherr, Ben Cook, Edward Henry, Gene Kelly & Evan Cobb.
- “Jam and the Mystery of the Mysteriously Spooky Mansion” by Ray Clark.
- “PARTICLE MACE” by Andy Wallace, Nathaniel Chambers, K. Anthony Marefat & Bobby Fata.
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “6E” by Jared Sinclair.
- “One Page Dungeons” by Fish in the Pot.
- “Fronds of Benevolence” by Melsonian Arts Council.
- “Picking Up the Pieces” by justasummerjob.
- “Mythic Mortals” by David Schirduan.
- “Pixel Art Platformer Painted Style” by Eder Muniz.
- “Heroic Asset Series: Creature Pack” by Aleksandr Makarov.
- “Low Poly 3D City Builder” by DevilsWork.shop.
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Steam Marines” by Worthless Bums (Yik-Sian James Seow, Edward del Villar, Daniel Allen, Jenny Pattison, James Mulvale & David G. Baumgart).
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four