Over two and a half million US dollars came together so far with the help of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality. All earnings get split and go straight to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and the Community Bail Fund. A new milestone is already set: The new goal is to collect five million US dollars. To help with this bold venture, we try to support the cause by showing you on a daily base some of the games and other works that you can get by acquiring this amazing bundle. Have a look at the third part of our video compilation series, which covers sixty more contributions.
All games we featured in our third compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Petty Puny Planet” by Whales And Games (Jorge M. Carvalho, José Sánchez & Zachary Blystone).
- “One-Eyed Lee: Prologue” by DarkChibiShadow & Nami.
- “POM SIMULATOR 9000” by d Marie Licea.
- “Atomic Heist” by Live Aliens.
- “Bonbon” by Aetheric Games (Nick Bell).
- “Parsnip” by Poppy & Mez.
- “Fugue” by Shawn Pierre.
- “Atchafalaya Arcade” by Tamara Duplantis.
- “The Trolley” by Nicholas O’Brien.
- “All You Can Eat” by Gamechuck.
- “Fortune-499” by AP Thomson.
- “2000:1: A Space Felony” by National Insecurities (Gary Kings & Lauren Filby), Jonathan Westlake, Anne-Sophie Ouvrier, Yasmin Bryce, Lucy Green, Max McLaughlin & Adam Pelta-Pauls.
- “Best Garden” by Luke Parker.
- “Path Out” by Abdullah Karam, Brian Lee Main, Causa Creations (Georg Hobmeier & Tilmann Hars), Wobblersound, Patrick Borgeat, Angie Hanko & Chris Knapp.
- “cityglitch” by mindfungus (Kira Boom, Nicolas Munoz, Cody Walker & Peter Rockwell).
- “down.” by Pixelbark.
- “Pet the Pup at the Party” by Will Herring.
- “Bad Government” by Free Time Dev.
- “Life: the game of chance” by Tim Krief.
- “luminous corridor 0” by withering systems (Loren Schmidt & Everest Pipkin).
- “Far from Noise” by George Batchelor, Geoff Lentin, Andrew Inwood, Lottie Fry, Karl Culley, Las Sangras, Vicky Whelan & Levi Pack.
- “no secrets” by Daniel P. Lopez.
- “Sidewords” by Milkbag Games (Matt Rix & Owen Goss).
- “Sagebrush” by Nate Berens.
- “Nepenthe” by Yitz.
- “Moonstone Deep” by criacuervos.
- “Benjamin of Blackstone Edge” by criacuervos.
- “Kubyx” by Davit Masia & EvilMind.
- “Just Shapes and Bits” by s1lv3r dr4g0n.
- “Legend of Hand” by Cloak & Dagger Games (Shaun Aitcheson, John Inch & Laurie Michel-Hutteau).
- “Splodey Vaders” by Stuart Lilford & Joshua Mbewe.
- “BIT RAT : Singularity” by bucket drum games (Bryan DePuy & Nick Beauregard).
- “What Isn’t Saved (will be lost)” by Cat Manning, furkle, Rachel Sala & Priscilla Snow.
- “Gunhouse” by Necrosoft Games (Brandon Sheffield, Shane Marks & Michael Kerwin), Jim Crawford, Juan Ramirez, Nuno Antunes, Richard Vreeland, Jack Menhorn, Andrew Toups & Mystic Systems.
- “Serre” by Adrienne Bazir, Lindar K. Greenwood & Allen Martsch.
- “Yi and the Thousand Moons” by David Su, Dominique Star, Laila Smith, Magnus Ferguson, Reid Jenkins, Wesley Kwok, Yuyu Feng, Gabriel Zucker & Siddhu Anandalingam.
- “As We Know It” by Jaime Barnhill, Kate Frizzell, Sasquatchii, ExitMothership, PMscenarios & Matthew Myers.
- “Heavy Bullets” by Terri Vellmann, Doseone & Devolver Digital.
- “Pumpking” by Sophie Houlden & Tim Monks.
- “Tessa’s Ark: Chapter 1” by Andrew Higgins.
- “MIDNIGHT ULTRA” by Forward Instinct.
- “Turn-Based Champion” by Searchlight Games (Cregg Hancock, Maddie, Kei, Tamsen Reed & Austin).
- “Deeper Into Space” by Jeremy Roberts.
- “Asteroid Quest!” by Declan Hopkins.
- “Season’s Beatings” by Code Avarice (Mike Maulbeck & Travis Pfenning).
- “The Adventures of Elena Temple: Definitive Edition” by GrimTalin.
- “Make It Last” by Strawberry Dagger Studio.
- “Mon-cuties for All” by Reine Works.
- “you used to be someone” by Squinky.
- “EXTREME MEATPUNKS FOREVER” by Heather Flowers.
- “The World Begins With You” by Fabian Denter.
- “Brathian” by César Denicol & Gisele Oliveira.
- “Fossil Hunters” by Reptoid Games (Ryan Miller & Simon Paquette), Jayme Last, Emma Burkeitt, Andy Peverly, Level Curve Inc (Robby Duguay, Halina Heron & Matt Miller) Trevor Alan Gomes, Doug Perry, Budapest Scoring Symphonic Orchestra, Cathy Miller, Smiling Buddha Games (Julian Spillane), Brian Gogarty, Jessica Langley, Victoria Jones, Anna Rose Miller, Oatmeal, Alex Parizeau, Avi Mintz, Branko Bistrovic, Denny Borges, Heather Steele, Julien Cluny, Justin del Giudice, Liz England, Zack Cooper, Eric Laflamme, Kevin Rose & Jason Cottrell.
- “KeyCars” by Kenney Vleugels.
- “Cycle 28” by Pill Bug Interactive (Sean Walton & David Towsey), Ace Volkov, Jordan Rees & Meurig Hailstone.
- “Factory Hiro” by Rad Zone (Ryan Lee), KC Green & Randy O’Connor.
- “Task Force Kampas” by casiopea (Pavlo, Bnktop, Ingala & Paula García).
- “Central Limit Theorem” by Amicable Animal.
- “HeroRun” by Damien Crawford.
- “Death Game+” by Fractured Mind.
Physical games, print and play games as well as TTRPGs:
Other software, engines and tools:
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Word After Word” by Jonah Warren.
- “PADager” by Matsoj.
- “Real Winners: Victoryball” by Pizza Curse (Jordan Cuffie, Kevin Knight & Majdi Badri).
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four