In the last three and a half weeks, we showed you over thousand video games from the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality and also catalogued every other item that it contained. But everything must come to an end, and so we present you the final part of our article series. Please enjoy the last fifty games that made it into our compilation video, which are for example about a killer ballerina, maintaining a garden to produce your own potion ingredients, the trolley problem, the real story of a fighter against the Italian mafia and the “Katamari Damacy” version of bears that prepare for their hibernation.
All games we featured in our twenty-fourth compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “4-LEGGED-HEROINE” by Sergio Eslava & Wolfgang Aktion.
- “Detective Bot” by Something Something Games.
- “Guide of the Butterfly” by Luke Parker.
- “BackFire” by NebulaProjects.
- “Terri-Fried” by PolyMars.
- “Blood Bullets & Ballet” by NebulaProjects.
- “ACIDTRIP” by James Rush.
- “Cannon Father” by Two Scoop Studios (Hannah Kirk, Henry Kirk & William Kallis).
- “Hooks And Shotguns” by FifthEdgeStudios.
- “Desastre Colectivo” by NebulaProjects.
- “Shrine to Anubis” by Stuart Foley.
- “Woter-a tale of two water cans” by Electrodev.
- “Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory” by Stumphead Games.
- “Potion Commotion: Heart Edition” by JENNY_ & Kamilla’s Rainbow.
- “Walking Tourist” by August Junkala.
- “1365” by Cicada Carpenter.
- “Dr. Trolley’s Problem” by WeroCreative (Adam Clare), Stratum Games, Richard Wynne, Duck Duck Go, Sonniss, Sally Luc, Parth Soni, Stynty Studios & Jean Moreno.
- “Cubefall” by Cavvvalry.
- “J.Edgar Hoover Vs. Kennedy” by Maestro Cinetik.
- “TorqueL / トルクル” by FullPowerSideAttack & Nobuyoshi Sano.
- “Quible Sphere” by Hertzole & Alexander Kiran.
- “Catlandia: Crisis at Fort Pawprint” by Ryan Bromsgrove, Ryan Steel, Jessica Hong, Kent Noble, Kyle Taylor, Abbie Schenk & Jordan Ching.
- “U.F.O – Unfortunately Fortunate Organisms” by Rebourne Studios.
- “Falling Skies” by Thomas09.
- “Hippo on Elm Street” by Erin Gigglecreek.
- “// Down to Earth //” by LUXI.
- “1977: Radio Aut” by Alex Camilleri.
- “God, I Hate Wasps” by JUMPBUTTONCB.
- “Space Mining Clicker” by Cold Coffee Studio.
- “Woodland Chasers” by BladeGrip Studio.
- “Synestia” by Isaac Kaaren & Quinn Hannah-White.
- “Mission: It’s Complicated” by Schell Games.
- “Engineer Arena” by Adam Gincel, Alex Massenzio, Chris Byrne, Richard Hopelow, Taber McFarlin, Justin Miller & Albert Tang.
- “TinkerQuarry” by Hallowraith.
- “Space Hole 2016” by Zimmbous.
- “Tap Strike BOOM!” by Alberto Sánchez.
- “How About Spikes” by William Djalal.
- “Sheepless Nights” by Sander Voorn.
- “A Light Long Gone” by Philipp Lehner, Funnycreature, Irene Muñoz, Jace Greywool, Khimitsu, Lou Dunand-Vincent, Manuel Kröber, Mark Valentine, Michael Hillard, Moonlyer, Jared Powell, Pao Sebastian, Shane Yach, Sharpet & Szaladin.
- “Fat Bear Week” by Niko Sarkkomaa, Emilia Aaltonen, Mikko Tanskanen, Laura Halsinaho, Oona Liukkonen, Jami Salonen & Juha Solanterä.
- “Bestiary” by Jeverage.
- “A Hole New World” by Mad Gear Games.
- “mr mayor tells your fortune recounts a story and offers you snacks” by Kate Gray, Andrew Shouldice, Eric Billingsley & Josie Brechner.
- “tri.Attack();” by Demmy Mangusso, Nick West & Yukon Wainczak.
- “Lucid Awakening 2” by Matt Sharp.
- “Painty Balls” by Miguel Antunes.
- “SpaceHole2018” by Zimmbous.
- “Dead Pixels: The 8-bit zombie sim” by CSR-Studios.
- “Space Madness” by Spreadcamp.
- “Fossil Echo” by Awaceb, Phil Crifo, Thierry Boura, John Robert Matz, A Shell in the Pit & Gordon McGladdery.
Virtual reality games:
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “Costume Fairy Adventures” by Penguin King Games & David J Prokopetz.
- “Propagating Love” by Kathy Jones.
- “TTRPG Design Lenses” by Nevarwave.
- “GODEATER” by catabolism.
- “No Rest For The Wicked” by WizBot Games (Mike Rieman & Spencer Campbell).
- “When the Messages Began” by Law of Names Games.
- “Lemon Grove” by Rollin Salsbery.
- “Rod, Reel, & Fist” by kumada1.
- “The Name of God” by UnPlayableGamesRPG, Julia Roth, Becky Annison, Meguey Baker, Caitlyn Belle, Stephanie Bryant, Emily Care Boss, Dana Fried, Wendy Gorman, Elsa S. Henry, Renee Knipe, Kira Magrann, Megan Pedersen, Ariana Ramos, Brianna Sheldon, Heather Silsbee & Manuela Soriani.
- “Artifacts of the Tarot” by Nurghelm.
- “Masak Ayam” by Bram Xu.
- “Super Spooky Supernatural Cruise Ship Party” by drowsy-tree.
- “Koboldly Go!” by CoffeeSnake Studios.
- “Knights of the Kitchen Table” by Mack Sexton.
- “The Crash of 20*6 | A sci-fi setting supplement” by Joe Banner.
- “who will you save? who will you serve?” by Linda H. Codega.
- “Ikigai : One Tiny Life” by UnPlayableGamesRPG.
- “Dragon And Warrior” by OrionCanning.
- “Touched by Evil” by UnPlayableGamesRPG.
- “The Warlock – A Dungeon World Playbook” by lwilsonbird.
- “Oath of the Ambling Rose” by lwilsonbird.
- “Oath of the Even Hand” by lwilsonbird.
- “Short Film” by Josh T. Jordan.
- “The Sailor and the Siren” by anxiousmimicrpgs.
- “The GUTS+ System” by Robbie Antenesse.
- “The River” by Kirt A. Dankmyer.
- “Solipstry” by alrine.
- “Poison for Beginners” by lwilsonbird.
- “24 Game Poems” by majcher.
- “Did I Fall Asleep?” by Dave Leaman.
- “Shift” by Jack Schlesinger.
- “Cards: The Attackening!™” by Wanton Walrus (Josh Robinson & Aaron C Simon).
- “The Colors of Magic” by Jon Lemich.
Soundtracks and albums:
- “Halloween Game Icons” by Roboxel.
- “Cassette” by Rich McBride.
- “8-Bit Music Booster Pack” by Bert Cole.
- “Modular Walls Asset Pack” by Chillback Digital.
- “DungeonGameAssetPack” by SorceressGameLab.
- “Outdoor Adventurer Tileset” by reshmush.
- “forest zone bitsy tile pack” by Adam Le Doux.
Other software, engines and tools:
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “CLOSER TIES – Game Pack” by BAGEL+BALLOON (Kai Oliver & Francine Dulong).
- “Nuvoloso” by Claudio Vertemara.
- “8 Bit Space” by GlassFrogGames.
- “Timebomb” by Galan Montgomery.
- “Ambidangerous” by Paul Bischoff.
- “The Morrison Survival Game” by JonJonGamesOfficial.
- “a milky way” by Fredrik Vestergaard, Raphael Anderegg, Milena Shields, Kathleen Bohren, Agata Tselesh, Manuel Wirth & Hanh-Dung Nguyen.
- “ThrustMe” by Nikolaj Pagh.
- “Pocket Square” by CodyMace.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four