Since three weeks now we present to you daily some games of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality. And while we reach the end of this article series slowly but surely, you should still pay attention to today’s highlighted titles, as you can find in them the answer how Stonehenge was really built, what placeholder characters in demo versions of interactive novels think about and what a mashup of “Sokoban” and Conway’s “Game of Life” looks like.
All games we featured in our twenty-first compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Hidden Paws” by Manic Hyena.
- “Monster Jaunt” by Nate Buck, Justin Buck, Togemiss, rosedoodle, Claire Donaldson, Deb Sulek, Emily Johnson, Susi Fenstermacher, Soren Danielson, Solon, Stephanie Hornung, Jörn Engberding, Chelsea Carlson & Sebastian Covacevich.
- “The Hero of Budgie Island” by Team Comicade (Coby Jennings, Coen Nott, Clarice Penny, Arin Manson & Catherine Feodoroff).
- “iZBOT” by Daniel Spruce.
- “Goopty Goo” by Dylan Brown.
- “Cotrio” by Bartosz Bialek.
- “Book of Eos” by TestZero.
- “Garrison Gauntlet” by Ryan Silberman.
- “Skin & Bones” by Marc Georgeson.
- “Hooklings” by Pasculator.
- “Those Spacecrafts” by DaGammla.
- “My Haunted Doll” by Anamik Majumdar.
- “Bear-ly There” by Pale Moon Games (Ryan Welham, Mike Gillespie, Vanion Paradis & Sean Leach).
- “Discovering Colors – Animals” by Frogames.
- “Asteroid Farmer” by Allicorn.
- “MONUMENTAL FAILURE” by Scary Wizard Games (Spencer Winson & Jessica Parsons), Simon Sweetman & Mike Romaniak.
- “A e r o c r a f t” by rackover & Dorian Beaugendre.
- “Trash wars” by Bálint Fazekas, István Szép & David Klemencz.
- “Solar Collector” by emilyp.
- “Jabberwocky” by python-b5, Sam Gorman & Josie Brechner.
- “Boom Boom Bovine” by Wonderthing Games, Cherry Z. Alice & airvoss.
- “BALL BUSTER” by JOSEPH QUESTED.
- “Christmas Cats Revenge” by Anamik Majumdar.
- “GRAVITY FIGHTERS” by Wych Way Studios (Max Bowser & James Whitehouse).
- “Greg the Clumsy Ghost” by Andreas Heimann, Jonathan Witt & Jose Campos.
- “Jiayou MemoVirus” by RATURE & vfabien21.
- “By Lamplight” by Alex Huard, drScrub & Appends.
- “Gunducky Industries” by Matthew Green, Dale North & Mel Shiner.
- “Homing” by Michelle Lega, Charlie Irving & Jes Klass.
- “Orbis – Throw them all!” by Madness Game Studio.
- “Binary Heresy” by A.A. Nelson.
- “MetaWare High School” by Not Fun Games (Ahmaykmewsik), SparkBag, Keeby & Alexander A. McDonald.
- “Portal Dogs” by Brain Connected (Kolja Lubitz, Jan Niklas Hasse, Jannik Waschkau, Arend Behrens & Roman A.).
- “Flowerdrops” by Nate Wiesel.
- “Sverdheim” by Erick Veil.
- “perfect park” by tjern.
- “OddyTree” by Aileen Auerbach, Richard Kubusch & Zwi Zausch.
- “Interactive Portraits: Trans People in Japan” by Zoyander Street.
- “Insufficient Adjectives” by Razbury Games, Dean Razavi & Cooper J. Knapp.
- “Ring of Fire Prologue” by Far Few Giants (Richard Tongeman), Tony Jeffree, Darren Beattie, Lucy Kyriakidou, Conor Bradley, Natasha J. Evette, Jake Evans, Rory Friers, Luke Perkin, Dan Howland & Christina Logan.
- “Dee Dum (Computer)” by Eric Guadara.
- “Conversations With My Anxiety” by Digital Daydream (Justin Ray, Matthew Glenn, Josh Altman & John Poe).
- “Project MALLOW” by Aggressive Combustion (Chris Helms & Brandon Olive), Hunter Landrum & Joshua Rosenberg.
- “Masks” by Mark Sample.
- “Life In Captivity” by JohnLee Cooper.
- “A Magical Tale: Cavern Crawler” by Dark Light Games.
- “36 Days A Week” by JohnLee Cooper.
- “Block Out” by Maddykun.
- “Pictassembler” by ActiveUP Games (Dan Williams & Rafael Peña).
- “Cluster Gun” by Kid on Fleek & wintermoot.
Virtual reality games:
Physical games, print and play games as well as tabletop role-playing games:
- “Bedtime Bestiary” by Goatmeal Games.
- “beneath the ergosphere, or:” by Quinn B. Rodriguez.
- “Player Two Is Unprepared” by Evan Saft.
- “Noons” by Matthew R.F. Balousek & Amanda Wolfe.
- “Procession” by Zargo Games.
- “Spare the rod, Spoil the child” by Khelren.
- “Immanence” by slamazotz.
- “Garotte Couture” by Jacqueline Bryk & Mary Georgescu.
- “Figment” by Planarian.
- “Moss Creeps, Stone Crumbles” by Adam Roy.
- “Seco Creek Vigilance Committee” by Keith Stetson.
- “The Cool Zone” by Graham Trudeau.
- “Believe” by Logan Bright-Crown.
- “My Way” by ThatAceGal.
- “Empty Rivalry” by Ken Davidson, GC Fournier & James Mendez Hodes.
- “The Fool’s Journey” by Glittercats Fine Amusements (Stentor Danielson & Cheyenne Grimes).
- “Love by the Quarter Mile” by Mark Meredith.
- “Ithaca in the Cards” by Aaron Lim.
- “Reach” by Trash Heap Games.
- “Keeping the Lights On” by Hekla Björk Unnardóttir.
- “Words, Wilting” by Adelaide Glenn Rieck.
- “Light to Your Heart” by Jacky Leung.
- “The Stars Whisper” by Wheel Tree Press.
- “find(Humanity)” by Arty.
- “Year after Year” by Black Armada Games (Josh Fox & Becky Annison).
- “Honor Cry: Aftermath” by SimProse Studios.
- “Layabouts and Degens” by Indigo.
- “SACRIFICE” by Shaker.
- “Plasty: A Thing of Beauty” by Tinker Taylor Publications.
- “MYNT – An RPG System” by Gregory Pellechi.
- “Critical!: Go Westerly” by Firestorm Ink.
- “Our Love Can’t Save The World” by Mitch Schiwal.
- “VAMPUNKS” by Alexander Eden.
- “The Frost Papers – Ten Games to Play in the Dark” by Arcana Games.
- “Dungeon Hero Volume 1: Starter Set” by Lone Spelunker.
- “Butter-Passing Robot – Background for 5e” by Cody Faulk.
- “Rolling with Laughter” by Uri Lifshitz.
- “Grave Liasons” by Yugie.
- “Winter Bundle” by Roll&PlayMedusa.
- “Galaxy Goons” by John Erwin.
- “Wandering Dreams” by Cody.
- “Cyborgs & Cigarettes” by Andrew Grondin.
- “Out from the Shadows (Forking Paths #3)” by Nathan Harrison.
- “Our Pantheon” by D. W. O’Boyle.
- “The D1 RPG” by SnowLeopardShark.
Soundtracks and albums:
- “inter-view (original soundtrack)” by Megan Carnes, Soju Shots, Marybeth Kern, Matthew Lister & Jonny Rodgers.
- “Desktop Dungeons OST” by Danny Baranowsky & Grant Kirkhope.
- “The Binding of Isaac OST” by Danny Baranowsky.
- “Super Meat Boy! – Digital Special Edition Soundtrack” by Danny Baranowsky.
- “Medieval Low Poly Cartoon Character Pack” by Overaction Game Studio.
- “Gothic/Haunted Castle Tileset – 32×32” by Midnite__.
- “Classic JRPG Music Pack // Medium Pack” by Ricardo Cuello.
- “Anime RPG Tile Pack – Vol.1 School [PIXEL OF LIFE]” by Rafael Batista de Lima.
Other software, engines and tools:
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Pyramidal Break™” by DinamicCreates.
- “Bumper Boss” by Jayometric.
- “The Archives of Evil Dr BA” by abecam.
- “FROG” by James Poole, Pádraig Connolly, Cathal Histon & Graham Patterson.
- “NeoLite” by Extrone.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four