Are you ready for role-playing games with cheese monsters, ancient mazes and futuristic dungeons, the world’s weirdest flying simulation, poems made with the help of “Breakout”, a haunted phone and other things? If the answer is yes, then you should look closer in today’s presentation of fifty games from the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality.
All games we featured in our twenty-third compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Danger Zone Friends” by Alex Higgins.
- “BulletHell Planes” by Gijs Westerdijk, Tim Gormly, Dawid Moroz, Harriet Niamh, Rampaging Bulldozer & CP Bryan.
- “Xander the Monster Morpher: Universe Breaker” by Jake Walker, Jamie Oliver & Matthew Rock.
- “Zeph” by Prongt, Hazel Smith, PKdude96 & Ryan Higgins.
- “Fusion Shift” by halvardo13.
- “C.M.Y.K” by Florian Fischer & Frank Schepper.
- “Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!” by Application Systems.
- “Pillars of Dust” by Retreaux Games & Something Classic.
- “Crystal Towers 2” by David Newton.
- “Zepball Deluxe” by Blaine Kyle Evans.
- “Affinity” by Bold Brush Games.
- “Meditation 5” by Thunder Perfect Witchcraft.
- “Distortion Nation” by TangledVirus, BáiYù, satellite & Arty.
- “Just one, must choose” by Gonzalo Ortega.
- “Some Like It Hot: Chapter 0” by AugEx.
- “Pyramid” by Dissident Studio (Yannis Beaux, Julie Decorbez & John Leonard French).
- “Remnants” by June Flower.
- “Pixelry” by Emilio Marí, André Marí, Oscar Villareal Gil & Lorena A. Casanova.
- “Disobedient Sheep” by Laurie James, Damion Sheppard, Bradley Smith, Sophie Knowles, Fernando Alvares, Luciano Ciccariello, Cherie Koh, Denis Lobanov & Marcus Vinicius Santos.
- “Star Escape” by Ampersand Game Studios.
- “Turn Chase” by Jason.
- “Tales from the Road” by iforgotmybrain & kasscabel.
- “as long as we’re together: magical girls sweet & pure” by cloverfirefly.
- “They Come From Uranus!” by Projector Studios.
- “Barrel Roll” by Matthew Lawrence.
- “樺ヶ原脱出 – Escape from Kabagahara” by Edouard Moinard.
- “Mole” by Badjano Entertainment.
- “TV Guide” by Llewelyn Griffiths.
- “Cascadio” by Studio Bakajo (Liz Black & Scott Black).
- “Draw Nine” by Damon L. Wakes & Joseph Wright.
- “SPACEBEEF” by aeonofdiscord.
- “Manual Intervention” by Spannerworx, Paul Downey, Raffaele Forte, Michele Trocchia, AmoebaCrew & Oray Studios.
- “Record Store Nightmare” by Mark Thomas & Kate Cruz.
- “Breakout Poetry” by Johan Holm.
- “Dual Pong” by Paul Fullard.
- “INDECT” by WorstConcept Games.
- “The Political Compass: Devil’s Labyrinth” by majestic12.
- “Peace of Mind” by Joe Burns, Eric & Josh Turner.
- “PHN-HOME” by Devin Raposo.
- “Wordsum Blitz” by Pixelshot Games (Carleton DiLeo & Jennifer Reyes).
- “Super Snake 3D” by Christiano Mariano Arbigaus.
- “Snake Blocks” by Spooky Cat.
- “The Deer God” by Crescent Moon Games & Evan Glipson.
- “Don’t Move” by Steve Richey.
- “Abomination Tower” by Adrian Sugden.
- “Knightmare Tower” by Juicy Beast.
- “Mass Warfare” by Josef Patoprsty.
- “Ominous!” by Dusty Tome Studios.
- “David” by Andrew Armstrong.
- “QUACK ATTACK 1985: TURBO DX EDITION” by ATTACK MOUNTAIN (Bryan Rodriguez & Joe Laurino), Jake-Virt-Kaufman, Ben Gabaldon & Steve Woodzell.
Physical games, print and play games as well as TTRPGs:
- “STARSHIP: A VESSEL RPG” by sehyeager.
- “Electric Ghosts” by greyorm.
- “The Importance of Being Convergent” by Xavid.
- “Bug Bounty” by Libby Horacek.
- “The Gateshead Engine” by Adam Roy.
- “Crazy Cultists” by Rocket House Games.
- “Campers & Counselors (A Lasers & Feelings hack)” by Mike Rieman.
- “WAR RIG: A VESSEL RPG” by sehyeager.
- “Sedentary Dances” by Rule 42 Arts Coalition.
- “don’t cut the tree/be the tree” by Angela Quidam.
- “Anaseidos – An anthropomorphic duck race for 5e” by Carlos A. Berlitz.
- “They Stole the Moon” by Aven Elia McConnaughey & Jay Dragon.
- “Anomaly: Containment Breach” by Sniperserpent.
- “Extradimensional Friends” by Ian Woolley.
- “LONGSHIP: A VESSEL RPG” by sehyeager.
- “Eris and Umbra” by blackcat11.
- “Scratch’s Sc0re: Hellish Descent” by NinjaHELL! Productions.
- “We Used To Be Friends (Ashcan)” by Firestorm Ink.
Soundtracks and albums:
- “Sound Effects: Reptiles and more” by Nils Mosh.
- “Voxel Currency” by Odd1In.
- “PS1 Dachshund Process Videos + Blender 3D Model” by Alfred Reinold Baudisch.
- “Swords and Daggers Pack” by georgeC.
- “Platformer SFX” by David Stearns.
Other software, engines and tools:
- “Game Maker Studio 2 Top Down Engine” by Hendracle Interactive.
- “SuperShot – Screenshot Tool” by Yusuf.
Zines, novels, short stories, comics and other literature:
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Dinos In Space” by John Saba.
- “The Missing Locksmith” by Elle Osili-Wood.
- “MULTIPUCK” by Martin Nayeri.
- “DriftKing 2D” by LolindirLink.
- “Viv and Bob” by Impergatox.
- “2d flight simulator” by phstsoftware.
- “Soldier of Fortune” by James Youngman.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four