In just two days, the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality raised already over 2.000.000 USD for the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund and the Community Bail Fund. And just as the donations do not stop, we will continue to feature the games and other works that make this wonderful action a success. Welcome to the second part of our video compilation series.
All games we featured in our second compilation video of the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality:
- “Wondee” by Garret Polk.
- “A Game of Changes” by Nuno Donato.
- “Thrunt” by Barry Skellern.
- “STOWAWAY” by Dirigo Games.
- “Thou Shalt Be Brave” by Anil Demir & Ted Wennerström.
- “OVERLAND” by Finji (Adam Saltsman & Rebekah Saltsman), Heather Penn, Jocelyn Reyes, Kaitlyn Culley, Heather Winter, Harris Foster, Amanda Nickerson, Yurika Imai, Dan Fox, Michael Lee, Mira Mechtley, Felix Kramer, Ezra Faust, Zach Sandel, Roman Komarov, Ben Ruiz, Shay Pierce, Aisha Burns, Montgomery Brown, Jan Willem Nijman & Rami Ismail.
- “IGEO” by Thought Reactor.
- “STARDROP” by Team V.
- “Brick Breaker Remix” by Richard Walsh.
- “Crystal Control II” by Isabelle Adena Neuhaus, Michael Connolly, Clover Greenhalgh, Alexis Bogue, Reid Turner, Derek Andes & Roxy Du.
- “Intelligent Design: An Evolutionary Sandbox” by Pill Bug Interactive (Sean Walton & David Towsey) & MIDIEvil Studios.
- “Realm of the Ghost King” by Mantis-Eye Labs (Mike Watson).
- “Void Wisp” by D. W. O’Boyle.
- “Lacrymo Tennis 2016 (+ 2018)” by Les Jeux d’la Tête.
- “Empyrean Frontier” by GaldorStudios.
- “Hope’s Peak” by Kalle MacDonald.
- “盆栽 カレンダー (BONSAI CALENDAR)” by Josh Benavente.
- “Loot Rascals” by Hollow Ponds (Ricky Haggett & Nikki Haggett).
- “This World Unknown” by Ebi-hime, Adyrn, Amachamusic & DLsite.
- “Karambola” by Holy Pangolin (Agata Nawrot & Sebastian Krzyszkowiak), Tom Grochowiak, Bird of Either (Janusz Gądek, Bartłomiej Czajkowski & Piotr Olejak), Michał Truong, The Pangolins, Benoit Fleuret, Avell, Mariusz Ciechoński & Paulina Skurczyńska.
- “The Fall of Lazarus” by No Wand Studios (David Bernad & Jonathan Prat Guisado).
- “Blind Men” by Man-Eater Games (KillerQueen, Adyrn, Alex Rill & Potouto).
- “Beglitched” by Jenny Jiao Hsia & AP Thomson.
- “Metori” by Fractured Mind.
- “Stealth Fishing” by William Baldwin.
- “Joggernauts” by Space Mace (Zachary Johnson, Tommy Sunders & Robert Frost III) & Graffiti Games.
- “Cube Rampage” by Davit Masia.
- “Pixel Fireplace” by Ted Martens & Ken Kopecky.
- “Pixel Session Vol.1” by Rémy Devaux.
- “Night in the Woods” by Alec Holowka, Bethany Hockenberry, Scott Benson, Charles Huettner, Finji (Adam Saltsman & Rebekah Saltsman), Chris Dwyer, A Shell in the Pit, Em Halberstadt, Gordon McGladdery, Joey Van Alten, Sven Ruthner, Jon Manning, Karen Teixeira, Tabby Rose, Luis Correia, Nikki Lombardo, Cassandra Fenrir, Eileen Mary Holowka, Peter Dimitrakopoulos, Lovely Rev, Tyler Coleman, MJ Johns & Kai Clavier.
- “Graveyard Shift” by Ahmet Kamil Keleş.
- “[HammerA] HammerTime !” by Kayode Hermann & Ashley Eddy.
- “Idioctopus” by BadgerHammer (Nick Gripton & Nick Holder).
- “Bleed” by Ian Campbell, Matt Gibson, Brian Stewart, Michelle Kaatz, Illya Klymkiw, Callahan Connor, James Dobson & Graeme Campbell.
- “Cosmic Rochambo” by Sean Dick, skygaze & Jake Bradford-Sharp.
- “Semblance” by Nyamakop.
- “Keep It Together” by Fenreliania.
- “Babysitter Bloodbath” by Ben Cocuzza.
- “Thing-in-Itself” by Party for Introverts (Arseniy Klishin & Laura Gray), Elena Alekseeva, Nathan Baran, Sam Retford & Svetlana Klishina.
- “Splinter Zone” by Eric Merz.
- “Wave to the People” by Sergio Cornaga.
- “A Kishoutenketsu in the countryside” by Rémi Le Gallo.
- “Starfighter R&D HD Edition” by Gordon Little.
- “Satellite Repairman” by Nuno Donato, Anatoly Kushnarev & Echo Metric Sound Design.
- “Zone of Lacryma” by oophok (Frederico Machuca).
- “A Mortician’s Tale” by Laundry Bear Games (Gabby DaRienzo & Andrew Carvalho), Halina Heron, Jacquelin de Leon, Jen Costa, Kaitlin Tremblay, Robby Duguay & Chris Dwyer.
- “Oikospiel Book I” by David Kanaga.
- “Gataela” by Paige Marincak, Cie Marincak, William Vuong, Owen Lee, Louis Sciannamblo, Yannie Lo, Buko Studios, kathaeris, Lackless, Amanda B, Tonescrapers, Reka & Candacis.
- “Hyperspace Dogfights” by sleeper_games, ENUIT & Ole Toensen.
- “Daemon Detective Gaiden II” by Yal.
- “Speed Farmers” by Jelle Van De Sijpe.
- “A Snake’s Tale” by Michael Fairley, Bri Fairley & David Peter.
- “nullpointer” by prophet goddess.
- “Unfair Jousting Fair” by Rodaja. (David Rico Zambrana, Alejandro Rico Zambrana, Jesús J. Fernández Romero & Alberto Rico Zambrana), MadCap LS (Miguel González Otero) & Lucía de la Flor Fernández.
- “Dominique Pamplemousse and Dominique Pamplemousse in “Combinatorial Explosion!”” by Squinky.
- “Mobility!” by Tom Hermans.
- “Drake” by Gawain Doell, Mark Sparling, Freddy Doell & Gareth Doell.
- “Recording the Predestined Time” by Amorphous & Sleepy Agents.
- “Purple Noise Echo” by ukioq.
- “Village Monsters” by Josh Bossie.
Virtual reality games:
- “Locomancer” by Selkcip.
- “Multi Platformer Tileset” by Diego del Solar.
- “Low Poly Auto Racing Car Pack” by DevilsWork.shop.
- “Essential Pool Billiards Table Asset Pack – VR/AR” by DevilsWork.shop.
- “Pixel art Forest” by Eder Muniz.
- “Pixel Art Infinite Runner – Pack” by Eder Muniz.
Other software, engines and tools:
- “ADLENGINE – Roleplay / Text Adventure Engine” by Liam Twose.
- “Make your Adventure” by Lanyu Estudio.
Games we could not record (pure multiplayer games, games for platforms we cannot record on et cetera):
- “Shoot Shoot Mega Pack” by Actual Humans (Gavin McCarthy, Jon Remedios & Ryan Roth), Emma Burkeitt, Gabby DaRienzo, Jay Fernandes, John Michaud, Lucia Aldana, Kevin Price & Mason Zedaker.
All parts of this article series:
Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty | Part Twenty-one | Part Twenty-two | Part Twenty-three | Part Twenty-four